Do you know that there is an easy way to record the Skype’s Audio and Video conversation? Today I am going to give a quick look to Evaer 1.8.7. It’s a simple Windows software that allows us to record Skype’s conversation in an easy manner. By default, Skype does not support video recording feature. We need third party application such as Evaer in order to record the video and audio call. You can then save the record for later use.
- Record Skype audio and video in high-quality mode
- Capable to record the Skype video calls directly to your hard disk in a stylish way. It supports picture-in-picture, side-by-side (landscape, portrait), separate files, audio-only, local-webcam-only and remote-webcam-only mode.
- Flexible to change the recording video codec, video resolution. Currently it supports 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9) and frame rate.
- You can see the preview while recording the video call
- Read the complete features
I am not an active Skype user but with this software, I can record my conversation into a video file. Well, for an important meeting webinar, recording audio and video could be a vital stuff. And Evaer works very well for this job.
How it works
In order to use Evaer, you must have Skype installed on your system. This program will automatically detect the Skype installation and it will configure itself. So, the installation is pretty straightforward.
To start record your conversation, place a call or video call using Skype. Then press the record button to start the recording process. The trial version only allows recording for 5 minutes long. If you think you need more, you can purchase Evaer full version to get more features. Read the differences between versions here.
To download, you can click this link and save the file to your computer. Install it as usual. You will need to allow access to Skype. Please note that we do not provide Evaer full version crack, serial number or keygen.