Have you been scrolling the images and lost track of time? Frustrated that you are not able to find the picture that you are looking for?
Believe it or not, we all are in the habit of clicking pictures for a variety of occasions. Sooner or later, our devices become full with tons of pictures. But, there comes a time when these gadgets need space.
As Macbook is gaining prominence, it is all the more important that we take care of such devices. So what is the solution? Here we will look at some of the things you can do to organize your photos and run your device smoothly.
- Make your own album – You want to capture the memories in one place, so here is the way. Apple photos app allows you to organize the pictures in the album named “Media types.”
- Favorite photos – It is one of the easiest ways to arrange your images so that you can simply take out the picture from the library whenever you want. Regularly mark the picture as “favorite.” After that, you can select an option where only these images will be shown. It is the best way to manage your library.
Did you like the image? At the top of the window, there is a bar that shows a heart icon. Click on that heart icon, and this will be marked as favorite.
- iCloud – iCloud is an optional feature of Apple services. With this feature, all the photos and videos get automatically backed up. When it comes to photo organizing, iCloud can manage your content well. You have to enable the iCloud photo library option on your Mac, and you are good to go. You can access these snaps from anywhere. Even if you delete it, the sync notification will pop up on your device.
To move your content to the iCloud, follow these steps-
- Choose “About this Mac” by selecting the Apple icon at the top left.
- Click “Storage” from the above tab and then “Manage.”
- Choose “Store in iCloud,” check the tick boxes, select the snaps you want to preserve, and then press “Store in iCloud.”
- Say bye to duplicate photos – A lot of clutter gets piled up in our Mac gadgets in the form of similar snaps. Some applications like Gemini 2 can help you in scanning and finding the hard drive quickly. After scanning, similar images will vanish away.
- Install and launch Gemini 2 on Mac.
- Click on “Images”
- Select “Scan for duplicates.”
After it, you can either choose “Review results” or “Smart cleanup.” In review results, you will be able to see identical files and decide which one you want to remove. On the other hand, smart cleanup will eliminate all the duplicates with just one click.
Get organized, stay organized It just needs a little time and consistency in organizing your devices. These pictures play an essential part in building lifetime memories, so it is crucial to keep them safe and secure. Therefore, use these tips to arrange it in an orderly manner.