If you have 30 computers to be installed with system, including software, patches, drivers, and so on. It makes a lot of people upset, because it will takes a lot of time and energy to achieve them. Today we will recommend a free software to solve this problem, it is AOMEI Image Deploy. AOMEI Image Deploy is a Windows image deployment that can deploy system image to multiple computers in the meantime. It not only provides a free plan, your system image can be deployed on multiple computers in a network, you can also provide hundreds of PCS and servers in order to save time and resources.
How to deploy system image to multiple computers at the same time:
- Create a system image first, then generate a Windows PE ISO and deploy the image across network computers. AOMEI Image Deploy helps you create a Windows PE image, which will be the boot source for all other network computers. Of course, you must create the disk image file first, to achieve this step, you need to use AOMEI backup software-AOMEI Backupper. You have to know, no other backup images are supported yet. Then you can create the bootable ISO file with AOMEI Image Deploy
- Connect all of your computers and boot from the Windows PE. Now you need to set ‘Network Boot’ as the first booting option, it’s in BIOS settings. The client workstation that successfully guided the Windows PE image is displayed in the main window of AOMEI image deployment.AOMEI Image Deploy Free – Freeware for all users and supports deploy image to maximum 20 server machines.
AOMEI Image Deploy Technician – $199, available for business usage and provide charged technical service to clients. Supports deployment to an unlimited number of Windows Server machines and Windows PCs. Supports universal restore, and options to preset client IP addresses.
- The image file should be a system image or a disk image created by AOMEI Backupper.
- The server-side computer need to install AOMEI Image Deploy. If a PC has installed AOMEI Image Deploy, it can be set as a server-side computer.
- Set the network boot as the first boot device in BIOS for all client computers before image deployment.
You can download it directly from here:
AOMEI Image Deploy is a very promising image deployment software that allows any technology level user to deploy images to multiple machines with the same or different hardware. What’s more, this freeware supports all Windows operating systems, including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2003/2008 (R2)/2011/2012 (R2)/2016. It is still very convenient. Also, you don’t need to meet any special requirements and you don’t need powerful hardware. It is far from convenient let alone time efficient to do so. If you are looking for a backup freeware, AOMEI Backupper also a good helper for you. Try it now!